Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Hard to believe it's been a year

Author: Bev Vincent

I just realized that I missed an anniversary -- a year ago last week I came up with the idea for THE ROAD TO THE DARK TOWER, and a year and a week ago Stephen King told me he'd send me the manuscripts to the last three books. What a year's it's been since then!

Author: DTUK

Wow it's flown over the year, it was pretty much this time I think that I first found out when the new DTV book was being released...

I simply cannot wait for the new book.......the suspense is starting to get to me now...lol

Comments

• The other day, Bev, I checked my profile to see when I joined, and have been here a year on June, 19 - there's that 19 again, eh ;)

This whole month of June is one of power and dreams, Bev. Whatever looks over anniversary's and birthday's and things knows you haven't forgotten :) This is an important month for you matey, especially all the good things happening with your book...one can be forgiven for remembering when it all started.