Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Woz's bio

Steve Wozniak's biography iWoz is available for preorder.

WOZ's role in GOTHAM CAFE

Comments

• Steve Wozniak is putting on his dancing shoes.

The 58-year-old Apple co-founder will be one of 13 celebrities appearing in the new season of ABC's . It will be the second reality show for Wozniak, who last year costarred in several episodes of comedienne Kathy Griffin's My Life on the D List.

Wozniak is a busy guy these days. Just last week he would be the new 'chief scientist' at Fusion-io, a startup that sells a flash memory device for enterprise servers. However, one look at Wozniak's surprisingly lengthy (yes, the Woz has a filmography) shows he clearly has no intention of giving up show biz, even if usually plays himself.

Wozniak's first brush with Hollywood was a bit part as a hippie in 1971's Vanishing Point. More recently he played the 'irate diner' in a 2005 Stephen King movie, Gotham Café, which he coproduced.

Let's hope Wozniak doesn't wash out on 'Dancing' as quickly as . On the bright side, the Woz might find the five weeks of practice to be a good workout; Cuban lost 34 pounds.

'Dancing' premieres March 9 on ABC at 8 p.m.

>> Source
  • Woz has the acting bug. He appeared as himself on tonight's episode of The Big Bang Theory.