- Issue 4: Dissecting Thomas Harris (BENJAMIN SZUMSKYJ, ed. Dissecting Hannibal Lecter: Essays on the Novels of Thomas Harris)
- Issue 5: Enter Ghost (Stieg Larsson, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo; David Wroblewski, The Story of Edgar Sawtelle)
- Issue 5: Living on a Powder Keg (Gunpowder by Joe Hill)
- Issue 6: Crooked House (Audrey’s Door by Sarah Langan)
- Issue 8: Custer’s Last Stand (Black Hills by Dan Simmons)
- Issue 11: Something Beyond Comprehension (Joseph Aisenberg, Carrie: Studies in the Horror Film; Danel Olson, ed. The Exorcist: Studies in the Horror Film)
- Issue 12: The Heart of Darkness (Peter Straub, The Ballad of Ballard and Sandrine; Graham Joyce, Some Kind of Fairy Tale)
- Issue 12: Two Views of Two Classics (Ray Bradbury, Dandelion Wine and Something Wicked This Way Comes) — with Hank Wagner
- Issue 13: Wagner and Vincent on King (Stephen King, Doctor Sleep) — with Hank Wagner
- Issue 14: Wagner and Vincent on Simmons (Dan Simmons, The Abominable) — with Hank Wagner
- Issue 16: Recommended by Stephen King (Christopher Golden, Snowblind; Nick Cutter, The Troop); True Detectives and a Fate Worse than Death (Stephen King, Revival & Mr. Mercedes)
I am the author of The Dark Tower Companion, The Road to the Dark Tower, nominated for a Bram Stoker Award, and The Stephen King Illustrated Companion, which was nominated for a 2010 Edgar® Award and a 2009 Bram Stoker Award.
My short fiction has appeared in places like Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine, From the Borderlands and The Blue Religion. In 2010, four of my stories were collected in When the Night Comes Down and my story "The Bank Job" won the Al Blanchard Award. "The Honey Trap" from Ice Cold was nominated for an ITW Thriller Award in 2015.
My Twitter feed