Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

See Salem's Lot early

edited June 2004 in General news
FREE PRESS FREE STUFF

Want to see "Salem's Lot," based on Stephen King's best-selling novel, before the rest of the world? The film will air on TNT as a miniseries June 20-21. But there'll be an advance screening June 15 at 7 p.m. at the Palladium in Birmingham (Michigan).

We have 100 passes for two to give away. To enter to win, e-mail your name, postal address and daytime phone to
mimoviecontests@alliedadvpub.com
. Type "Salem's Lot" in the subject field. We'll select the winners at random and notify them by return e-mail.

Comments

• I saw this but did not enter as there is no way I could get to Michigan to view it! :(
  • Aww man... I did see the previews for the TNT showing, and can I just say... ;D I'm looking forward to it. I told Brent he needs to read Salem's Lot in order to understand some of DT5... don't know if he's going to or not. :-/ (I like that face)
  • Well, I'm just across the border from Michigan, so I just might give this a shot!!
  • I live about 15 minutes from the Palladium, but I have no idea what I will be up to that particular evening.

To be honest, I'm perfectly content to wait an additional 5 days. So far, I haven't heard [i]encouraging[i/] advance press about the miniseries, so I don't know if I want to plunk down $5-7 for something I can see for free, and very well may be dissapointed in...