Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

RIP: Frank Muller

edited June 2008 in General news
From his official web site

June 4, 2008

We are sad to announce that Frank passed away this morning at Duke University Hospital in Durham, NC. Fortunately, our whole family arrived in time to say goodbye. We treasure the years we had him with us as he was an amazing husband, father, son, brother, and uncle to us all. Knowing that the long struggle is over for him gives us some measure of comfort. We will miss him dearly but we celebrate his life, his love, his career, his heart.

To those of you who made financial contributions, thank you so much for making the commitment to aid him in his time of need. You will never know the difference your contributions, single or recurring, made to his daily life and our peace of mind with regard to the financial side of this tremendous challenge.

To those of you who sent notes of encouragement and messages to Frank to tell him how his life or work made a difference to you in your life, we thank you. They meant so much to him and to all of us.

We will have a celebration of Frank and his life, his passions, and his art as follows.

Date: Saturday, June 7, 2008

Time: 5:00 PM EST

Eno River Unitarian Universalist Fellowship

Main Sanctuary

4907 Garrett Rd

Durham, NC 27707

A reception with refreshments will follow in the fellowship hall where a special memory table will be displayed. All are welcome to attend.  Note: If you’d like to send a story, recording or other memory of Frank, we will share selected pieces at the celebration. Whatever we are unable to use for this day will be available as soon as possible on the website.  Please send your submissions to:

celebratefrank@yahoo.com

Through this website, we will continue to celebrate Frank’s life and accomplishments.

Thank you from the Muller Family

Erika Muller and the children, Diana and Morgan - Hillsborough, NC

Leo and Marlene Muller - Seattle, WA

Children: Anna and Peter

Walter and Cammie Muller - Gadsden, AL

Children: Daniel, Joseph, Rachel, Jessica, David, and Nathan

Henry Muller - Winston-Salem, NC

Tanny Muller - Raleigh, NC

Children: Heather, Josh, Joey, Matt, Amanda, and Rachel

Grandchildren: Ashley, Haley, Kayla, Alanah, and Brooke

Comments

• Such a terrible shame. I really enjoyed his work, and although I understood he'd never work again, I'd hoped he'd recover enough to live well.

Condolences to his family.

HBJ
  • Frank's voice was an unnamed character in the Dark Tower audiobooks. Because I enjoyed his style of reading so much, I listened to many other books by authors I wouldn't have even thought about listening to had it not been for Frank being the reader.

My thoughts go to his family and friends.

Rest in peace Frank.
  • Rest in peace, Frank.

John