Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Bag of Bones: 10th Anniversary Edition (Paperback)

edited July 2008 in General news
This special, low-priced 10th-anniversary trade paperback edition of Bag of Bones, features bonus text from Stephen King and is only available for fall 2008. It's his most gripping and unforgettable novel--a No. 1 bestseller around the world and to this day Scribner's bestselling King title--a tale of grief, of love's enduring bonds, and of haunting secrets of the past. The anniversary edition includes a Q&A with King where he talks about ghosts, secrets, and being alive

Comments

• Does anyone know if the "bonus text" is the Q & A or deleted passages?

Also, I wonder if this Q & A is "Secrets, Lies and Bag of Bones, which was a short essay included in an e-mail sent to Amazon.com Delivers subscribers?

-justin
  • I just received my copy of this book--I got notice from Amazon at 9:30pm last night and the book arrived at 10:30am today from UPS!

In additon to the King Q&A, it also contains the story The Cat from Hell from Just After Sunset.

My only real complaint is that it's a trade paperback. I'd have MUCH preferred a hardcover!

John