Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Diver Down

edited June 2004 in Short Stories
The kind of e-mail that makes a writer's morning.

Although “Diver Down” did not place in our Gratitude Contest, it was shortlisted for final consideration, and received high praise from our editors. We have scheduled it to appear in our March 1, 2004 edition of
Carve Magazine, and will contact you in January or February with a galley for you to preview online.

Their site, by the way, is http://www.carvezine.com/

Diver Down also appears in issue #2 of Lighthouse Magazine from the UK, now shipping.

I got my subscriber copy of Lighthouse #2 yesterday. Not a bad looking little magazine in general. However, almost all paragraphinization of my story was lost so the vast majority of it looks like a single, horribly long paragraph! I'm not sure even I'd want to read it in that form. Ah, well, at least it will be online at Carve in a month or so and I'll get to proof it there first.

Diver Down is now available in Carve magazine. It's pretty cool -- there's an HTML version and a PDF version that you print out in landscape doublesided into a little booklet with its own cover and everything!

Here is the issue's contents page.