Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Creepshow: Raw

edited November 2008 in General news
Back in August I gave you all the last update on CREEPSHOW: RAW. In case your hearing about this for the first time, let me update you all. CREEPSHOW: RAW is going to be an anthology series based solely on the internet. It'll be based off of the classic CREEPSHOW from the minds of Stephen King and George A. Romero. But worry not, this isn't a remake.

Or maybe you should worry? It's coming from director Wilmer Valderrama. Yes, the actor. Here's hoping he proves me wrong, but when I think CREEPSHOW, Valderrama isn't even in the ballpark. The anthology is looking at a dozen or so episodes that run from 6-8 minutes long.

Well IGN recently got a look at the CREEPSHOW: RAW trailer while the guys over at Bloody Disgusting have a look at some new stills as well as an interview with CREEPSHOW: RAW producer Todd Roy. You can get a look at one of the stills above, just click through to check the others out. Below you can see the trailer for the internet series.

At this point I'm torn on RAW. I want to be excited for it, but I can't help but feel it's going to fizzle out and not have any impact. Best case scenerio would be that these episodes rock, but that has to be tough to do in 8 minutes. We shall see I guess. As soon as we hear anything more on CREEPSHOW: RAW we'll update you.

>>> Source & trailer

Comments

• As far as I could see this has nothing to do with King except the title. Anyone else fond a connection?

Personally I didn't feel very impressed...

Lilja