Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Stephen King's office open for virtual visits

edited November 2008 in General news

Comments

• Has anyone found the 10 questins? I have found 9 but I can't find the last one :-(

Lilja
  • Oh, and can anyone access the magazines on the table in the office?

Lilja
  • No, only the magazines on the table in the livingroom. Maybe it's because they are all Entertainment Weekly? I don't know, maybe the program isn't totally perfect yet.

I also found only 9 questions. And what were the Wizard's Rainbow balls for?
  • Did you find the one on the "credenza" behind his desk? That's the one that members of tdt.com have mentioned as being the hardest to find.
  • Hmmm, I must pay King's office another visit.
  • Bev_Vincent wrote: Did you find the one on the "credenza" behind his desk? That's the one that members of tdt.com have mentioned as being the hardest to find.

Is that the one that is away and will be back with Steve on Dec 1?

Lilja
  • You might want to check out the Office social group on King's message board.
  • Yes, I got all 10!

Lilja
  • We are now live with a storefront on CafePress.com for the Constant Reader design. In addition to the t-shirts, there are also mugs, tote-bags, hoodies, and many other items to tempt you. We've only marked items up $1 from the cost charged by CafePress.com and that will be donated directly to The Haven Foundation.

You can check it out and place your order at the stephenking.com storefront.

We will have the other designs (Haven and Dark Tower) after the New Year.