Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Dark Tower or Talisman sequel news

edited February 2009 in Dark Tower
Hello everyone! This is my first post. Over the last six weeks I've read Hearts in Atlantis, The Talisman, Black House, and all seven books of the Dark Tower. Wow! If I were a poet I could fully express the sheer joy of my own quest in reading those books--but I'm no poet. I'm sure you guys know what I mean. I can only say thanks to Steven and Peter from the bottom of my heart for such a great time. Thank you. But now I feel like a heroin addict who's out of dope and has no clue when he's going to score again! Very painful. Is there anyone out there who knows if there are any plans for continuing the Dark tower saga or another Jack Sawyer book? I think it would be great if the Sawyer gang hooked-up with Roland's ka-tet somehow in a 2,000 page odyssey--what a blast! Please let me know if you've heard anything. Long days and plesant nights and keep eatin' those Maine beans! Thanks, Red Baron

Comments

• There are plans for a third Talisman book, but no specific plan for writing it. The book would pick up exactly where Black House finished off, and I seriously doubt that it would involve Roland or his ka-tet directly. Jack Sawyer has enough problems of his own to worry about! That's not to say that the situation in Mid-World won't be referenced somehow. We'll just have to be patient and see what they come up with.

In the meantime, you may be interested to hear that there will be a Talisman graphic novel adaptation starting this fall.