Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Crane House: A Halloween Story

edited May 2009 in Short Stories
The Crane House: A Halloween Story

Featuring Brian Keene, Kealan Patrick Burke, Al Sarrantonio, Rick Hautala, Bev Vincent, Brian Freeman, James A. Moore, James Newman, Ronald Kelly, Norman Prentiss, and Ray Garton

Cemetery Dance has gathered together a group of the genre's most talented authors to attempt the impossible: tell a coherent and scary Halloween round robin story! This experiment was inspired by the hundreds of encouraging emails we received after we published our first round robin, the Signature Series book Looking Glass, which we've since seen sell for over $200 on the second-hand market.

And we have to be honest: having read The Crane House novella several times now, we're still shocked at how well the story came together! You would think the authors had a plan when they started, but no one had any idea where the story was going when Brian Keene first wrote, "Halloween? Big f---ing deal."

Each author brought his own unique voice to this terrifying tale set inside and around Bethany Crane's house, yet together they've crafted a unified story. And now the characters are in there, just waiting for you to join them. In fact, right now Gary, Bodie, Rachel, and the others are approaching the woods near Bethany Crane's house, and although they don't know it yet, they're not alone in the dark...

>>> Cemetery Dance page

Comments

• Niiiice.
  • The Cemetery Dance Exclusive Collectors Set (including the round robin novella The Crane House) will be yanked off the website later today, so if you want to reserve your copies of these three incredible signed Limited Editions (instead of battling it out on the second-hand market for used copies later on), this your LAST CHANCE! Place your order RIGHT NOW so you don't miss out!

• Shipping in the next two weeks! Crane House -- already out of print.
  • Got my contributor copy tonight. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.