Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Peter Straub re third Talisman book

edited December 2009 in General news

Comments

• In the Talking Scared podcast, King said that he has a long letter from Peter that has a cool idea for a third Talisman book and that it's in his "active file" but he hasn't summoned up the nerve to tackle it yet. It would be, he said, a very long book.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurben
  • I loved The Talisman. Top ten favorite. I hope I live long enough to read book 3. 
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNT
  • In the Talking Scared podcast, King said that he has a long letter from Peter that has a cool idea for a third Talisman book and that it's in his "active file" but he hasn't summoned up the nerve to tackle it yet. It would be, he said, a very long book.
    And also a big responsibility, writing it alone. 🥹
    I hope to read #3 someday.  The Talisman has always been in my top 5 books.
    KurbenLou_SytsmaGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ....it would definitely be his swan song I fear.....
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda Gabler
  • It could very well be. Would seem rather fitting.
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • In todays NY Times podcast interview, Steve sounds like he's much more serious about writing the third book. He said he recently reread The Talisman but he's holding off on rereading Black House until he's done with We Think Not so he doesn't "junk up his head" with Black House.
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir