Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Limited Edition DTVII

edited June 2004 in Dark Tower
I saw the link where I can purchase a signed limited edition of Bev's The Road to the Dark Tower, and plan on going for it.

Can anyone tell me if signed limited editions of DT7 will be available, and how or where can I get one or more.

Comments

• The only guaranteed way to get a signed/limited of DT7 is to own a signed/limited of DT6. Owners of that book get first dibs on the matching number of DT7. After a certain point, left over copies are sold by lottery. See www.grantbooks.com for more details.

However, there's a chance that King will be making some signing appearances to support DT7 so you might get a signed copy that way, too.
  • Michaela from Grant books reports:

The final page count is looking to be around 864 pages or so. We are proof reading it now.

• According to Lilja's interview with Michael Whelan, Whelan says he did a drawing for the end of each chapter. He also says he did a total of 34 of these drawings!

This means there are 34 chapters in Dark Tower VII, right?

• OH SHIET!

Bev,

1. That cover looks MAR-VA-LOUS.

2. Your Cover looks MAR-VA-LOUS and the book is gonna

sky rocket when it's published.

3. You gotta give us the nod if SK's gonna do some signings for DTII. Very few things I really want to do but I would love to meet the man even if just for 45 secs.

FF.
  • jhanic wrote: According to Lilja's interview with Michael Whelan, Whelan says he did a drawing for the end of each chapter.  He also says he did a total of 34 of these drawings!  

This means there are 34 chapters in Dark Tower VII, right?

I don't think there's any harm in confirming this, especially since Whelan said it first!
  • FushingFeef wrote: OH SHIET!

Bev,

1. That cover looks MAR-VA-LOUS.

2. Your Cover looks MAR-VA-LOUS and the book is gonna

sky rocket when it's published.

3. You gotta give us the nod if SK's gonna do some signings for DTII. Very few things I really want to do but I would love to meet the man even if just for 45 secs.

FF:

1) Agreed!

2) From your lips to the pocketbooks of King fans everywhere!

3) Last I heard, the only things that were even tentative are going to be in New York.
  • time fer a Road Trip !
  • Bev ,

Can I get a HALLELUJAH I happen to work in NYC.

I have another question for you. On page 320 1/2 that building bares a creepy resemblance to One Liberty Plaza in downtown Manhattan. Even the store next to it looks like Century 21. By any chance do you know if Darrel Anderson had that building in mind when creating the picture. And will reprints be for sale in the near future.

Thanks a Million.
  • I don't know about sale of prints -- I guess that's up to the respective artists.

Also, I don't know what the artists had in mind--outside of the text--for any of their drawings. Sorry!
  • Bev ,

Thanks anyway.

Now I start my quest ;

Does DA have a website?

Does he respond to fan questions like some well known authors we all know

Stay tuned same bat time same bat channel. lol

If I get any answers I'll be sure to come back and post em.

Thanks again.

Answer #1 http://secure.grantbooks.com/z-sk-dt-6.html

Print news coming soon. Thats good news.

Off on my quest again.