Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Marvel: Man in Black

edited March 2012 in Dark Tower
DARK TOWER GUNSLINGER MAN IN BLACK #1 (OF 5) $3.99

Roland continues his journey towards the Dark Tower in his search for the Man in Black–but will he betray young Jake along the way?

Don’t miss the exciting fifth and final chapter in the Dark Tower: Gunslinger saga!

Superstar artist Alex Maleev (Daredevil, Halo: Uprising, Moon Knight) joins Peter David, Robin Furth and Richard Isanove on this last epic adventure!

Debuts in June 2012.

Comments

• Bev_Vincent wrote:

Don’t miss the exciting fifth and final chapter in the Dark Tower: Gunslinger saga!

Superstar artist Alex Maleev (Daredevil, Halo: Uprising, Moon Knight) joins Peter David, Robin Furth and Richard Isanove on this last epic adventure!

Wow.... so are the Dark Tower comics finished after this run then? :'( If so, it was a fun run while it lasted! And really, I would have never guessed it would last THIS long back when they first started.
  • I haven't had any confirmation that the series will continue. I would think that they're at a point where they'd have to decide it would be all (through DT7) or nothing more.
  • Launching June 20th:

• Writer: ROBIN FURTH

Writer: Peter David

Penciller (cover): Alex Maleev

Orig. Published: July 18, 2012

Format: Comic

UPC: 5960607277-00211

Price: $3.99

The Story: (hide)

Young Jake faces peril in the tunnels! Will Roland be able to save him?

As the Man in Black's treacheries thicken, Roland must make a his biggest sacrifice yet.

Roland's mind-bending journey towards the Dark Tower continues in this beloved Stephen King adaptation!