Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Neil Gaiman interview Stephen King in Sunday Times

edited April 2012 in General news
Neil Gaiman's interview with Stephen King is in the UK's Sunday Times Magazine today. Not a joke!

Comments

• Apparently it is a joke -- or a miscommunication. Gaiman originally tweeted that it was but discovered that it isn't. Maybe next week.
  • The interview is in today's Sunday Times magazine
  • From the official site:

Following up on Neil Gaimain's interview in the (UK) Sunday Times mentioning a new novel to be titled Joyland about an amusement park serial killer, Stephen has given the thumbs up to officially report that this is indeed a work in progress that has been completed but will need to be edited. There is no official publisher or publication date set at this time. We will update you as more official news becomes available.
  • Such a great interview. Gaiman's personality and style add a lot to the piece.
  • Pulling this forward so I can read it.  Gaiman and King.  This should be interesting and fun.
    GNTLGNT
  • edited May 2020
    Well, this was rough.  I realize this wasn't the finished, polished interview in the Sunday Times, but it seems an author would be a little more careful about spelling and punctuation.  There were a lot of awkward sentences throughout.

I love Neil, but he needs to stick with his fiction and drop the journalism.  He did just as good as the average girl or guy at my local paper.  

Still, interesting information but nothing new this day and age.  Probably back then it was great.  

The highlight was the last sentence.
    GNTLGNT