Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

The full wraparound cover -- possible spoiler

edited June 2004 in Dark Tower

Comments

• I'll add this to remove the graphic from the top 10 list.
  • Oh that's beautiful. Seriously.
  • All the Whalen doubters who hated the cover can officially kick themselves in the rear end now...
  • That is a very beautiful illustartion :)

Still like the UK cover though :P

I like the image as posted here, it gives more effect than as a bookcover design.

Imagine that hanging and framed over the fireplace :)
  • Am I crazy, or does the position of Roland's gun, arm, hand and rose form a stylized "19"?

HBJ,

squinting at the cover illo like it's a Magic Eye picture.
  • It looks as though there are 3 very dead or stone like people in the field of roses. hmmm.....

is this going to be a whole lord of the rings ending or what (Roland is Frodo, etc.)
  • Enough with the LOTR already ;D ;D
  • I think that what's more interesting is that there's a door, and it's open.

There's also the fact that Roland is standing IN the field of Roses, which means that he will make it there, without a doubt. Some of the members in my forums have been questioning it.
  • theflyingkitty wrote: I think that what's more interesting is that there's a door, and it's open.

There's also the fact that Roland is standing IN the field of Roses, which means that he will make it there, without a doubt. Some of the members in my forums have been questioning it.

It looks to me like the falling of the Dark Tower can wait awhile longer whilst Roland takes care of that all important photo shoot :)

That is definetly a pose for the camera if ever I saw one :)

I always believed he would make it to the end also. Let's hope he survives whatever waits inside the Tower :-/

• Hmm now THAT is something i might turn into a Win2k Boot screen :)