Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Pod of Horror

A new Pod of Horror is coming in a few days with Bev Vincent discussing THE DARK TOWER COMPANION and Johnathan Janz revealing the secrets behind his new serial novel SAVAGE SEASON.

I spent nearly half an hour on the phone with Mark Justice today -- I'll post a link when it goes live, which should be at the end of the weekend.

Comments

• Look forward to listening to it. Mark is a great interviewer. I'm sure he asked you things I never considered.
  • We had a nice chat. I think I went on for longer than he'd originally intended!
  • It isn't on Horror World directly yet, but the podcast is available to subscribers and can be downloaded here. My contribution starts at 41:00.
  • Here's the official Pod of Horror page.

The stake has been pulled from the heart of Pod of Horror and our moldy slumber is over. We’re back with PoH #70, featuring horror writer Jonathan Janz, author and Stephan King expert Bev Vincent, Jason L. Keene’s Moonshine Matinee and all the news that fits in the Call of Kalanta. Pod of Horror # 70 is produced and hosted by Mark Justice.