Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Cemetery Dance Select

I'm happy to announce the publication of my entry in the new Cemetery Dance Select series of eBooks. This mini-collection contains the following stories:

A Murder of Vampires
Overtoun Bridge
Centralia Is Still Burning
What David Was Doing When the Lights Went Out

Plus an afterword by the author.

Comments

• Great collection Bev!

I enjoyed all the stories quite a bit - each for different reasons.

Loved the world you set up in Murder of Vampires - sounds like the springboard for a novel or two. Want to know more about that female vampire!  And Halifax too!

Overtoun Bridge - cool title and concept. Was a little fuzzy for me as to why the girl did what she did at the end.

Centralia - another cool concept and I can see why you wrote more stories about Vicky and Burt. Interesting brother and sister duo plus an intriguing family history.

What David Was Doing - nifty twist on a classic mystery trope. This one was very Hitchcockian.

Overall a very fun read with cool ideas - and/or twists on them - peopled with characters that felt real.

Hope the collection does well for you and would LOVE to see you release more of your short stories in a bigger volume.
  • Thanks -- I'm glad you enjoyed them.