Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

King in 2016

edited December 2015 in General news
What we know at the moment:

Watch for rereleases of classic Stephen novels in eBook and Trade Paperback editions all year long. Christine, IT and Misery kick off the rerelease series starting in early January. More to come on that...

JJ Abrams’s highly anticipated adaptation of 11/22/63 launches in February on Hulu, with End of Watch and the Mr. Mercedes Trilogy Boxset coming in June.

Finally, keep an eye out for the film adaption of Cell starring Samuel L Jackson and John Cusack next summer with the movie adaption of IT not far behind.

Comments

• I guess they mean IT starts filming next summer because that will not be released next year theatrically.
  • The official word from Ms. Mod: The only other book that will be coming out this year will be the non-fiction one about his time at the University of Maine which is an anthology of essays by Stephen and various people who were there with him at the time. Projects beyond that I'm not able to talk about yet as I haven't been given the official thumbs up to make them public.
  • The two fiction books a year streak looks to be broken.