Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ray and the Martian

edited January 2018 in Short Stories
Just signed my first short story contract of 2018 for a story called "Ray and the Martian." Venue to be announced when it is made public.

Comments

• edited October 2018
    The anthology is called Fantastic Tales of Terror from Crystal Lake Publishing,

Fantastic Tales of Terror is a new fiction anthology, to be released by award winning Crystal Lake Publishing. The anthology examines the dark and fantastic side of history. Featuring stories by Joe R. Lansdale, Bev Vincent, Elizabeth Massie, Tim Waggoner, Stephanie M. Wytovich, Richard Chizmar, Christopher Golden, Jess Landry and many more. Cover and art by Luke Spooner. Created by editor Eugene Johnson. Coming soon by Crystal Lake Publishing in Summer 2018.

• edited October 2018
    Fantastic Tales Of Terror releases October 26, 2018 just in time for Halloween! Grab this fun new anthology from editor Eugene Johnson and Crystal Lake Publishing.

There are unbelievable things that happen in this world and others. Things that push the boundaries of reality, that touch on the supernatural. These are the tales of those fantastic and horrifying things.

Come discover the lost supernatural stories behind some of the most famous people and events in history. Explore the secret history that has been hidden in the shadows of the world, and even alternative histories from other worlds: a young man seeking the secret of immortality from none other than Bela Lugosi, the tragic story of how the Titanic really sank, the horrifying lengths the people of New York city would explore to rise above the Great Depression, and many more Fantastic Tales of Terror.

Available October 26