Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Pennywise cereal floats down here

edited May 2018 in General news
Funko teased back in March that this Summer will see the launch of a brand new line of Funko Cereal that includes licenses that are part of the company’s POP! vinyl line. The uniquely colored cereals will include mini POP! toys inside each box, and properties such as A Nightmare on Elm Street, Beetlejuice and Elvira were initially teased.

In Netflix’s brand new doc Making Fun: The Story of Funko, a handful of other upcoming cereals were teased, including blood red Pennywise cereal! It appears that Friday the 13th, Gremlins and Cthulhu cereals are also in the works, as well as Harley Quinn, Skeletor, Mumm-Ra and a handful of other properties/characters.

Funko founder Michael Becker recently previewed, “I used to watch cartoons on Saturday mornings while I was eating cereal. There are prizes in the cereal and it will sell for $7.99 a box. When you add milk to the Freddy Krueger cereal, it looks blood red. With the Beetlejuice cereal, when you add milk it looks like slime.”

Last we heard, the new cereal line, which will be marketed through collectible store outlets (like FYE) as opposed to grocery stores, is expected to hit shelves in June 2018.