Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Flight or Fright translations

2»

Comments

• From Vogue (France): Les 5 livres de poche de l'été 2020 à lire sur la plage

Arthur Conan Doyle
    Ambrose BierceRay BradburyRoald DahlStephen King ainsi que son fils, Joe Hill, figurent dans cette anthologie de nouvelles qui traitent d’un sujet bien à propos en cette période où l’on est censé préparer ses vacances : la peur de l’avion. À défaut de pouvoir embarquer dans les airs cet été, ce recueil édité par le maitre de l’horreur lui-même offre de quoi plonger dans l’atmosphère inquiétante de cabines aériennes où tout peut arriver.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • A new Russian edition -- maybe the paperback.

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • A new Russian edition -- maybe the paperback.

.....do you try to collect all these editions Bev?.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • If and when they send them to me, I do. They don’t always. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • I just discovered this thanks to an Instagram post I was tagged in

Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • And this is what language? what country?
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Arabic -- they appear to be located in Beirut (Lebanon) and Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • تهانينا
    Hedda Gabler
  • 恐飞故事集 (China) = Fear of Flying Stories

"Stephen King's masterpiece of aerial adventure and reasoning! Feel the fragility of life in extreme danger and experience a moment of courage"

Publishing House‏ : ‎People's Literature Publishing House; 1st edition (March 11, 2022)
    Publication Date‏ : ‎ March 1, 2022
    ISBN: 9787020168347
    Brand‏ : ‎Shanghai Jiujiu
    Paper Book Pages‏ : ‎ 283 pages

From a translated review: With the English homonyms of "Flight" and "Fright" in the original title for fun, Stephen King discovers evil and warmth, wisdom and courage in these heart-pounding aerial adventures. While the story brings extreme fear, it also gives readers the inner energy to overcome fear and transcend fear.

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • 恐飞故事集 (China) = Fear of Flying Stories

"Stephen King's masterpiece of aerial adventure and reasoning! Feel the fragility of life in extreme danger and experience a moment of courage"

Publishing House‏ : ‎People's Literature Publishing House; 1st edition (March 11, 2022)
    Publication Date‏ : ‎ March 1, 2022
    ISBN: 9787020168347
    Brand‏ : ‎Shanghai Jiujiu
    Paper Book Pages‏ : ‎ 283 pages

From a translated review: With the English homonyms of "Flight" and "Fright" in the original title for fun, Stephen King discovers evil and warmth, wisdom and courage in these heart-pounding aerial adventures. While the story brings extreme fear, it also gives readers the inner energy to overcome fear and transcend fear.

I know I asked this before but can’t remember answer @BevVincent. — do you get copies of all these translations? Pretty damn awesome. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • I get copies of many of them, but it's not guaranteed. I'm missing a few.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Did you get this one? I love the cover. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • I only discovered it existed today thanks to Google. I'm not sure if I'll get a copy or not.
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • This one has been out for a few years, but I just found the cover. Ukrainian - Fly or Tremble.

Lou_SytsmaKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir