Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Nominations and Awards

edited November 2018 in Flight or Fright
Flight or Fright, as primarily a reprint anthology, won't be eligible for many award nominations. And yet...

Comments

• Three stories from Flight Or Fright have been nominated for a Spanish literary award, the Ignotus Award, in the category "Cuento extranjero" (foreign short story): “El experto en turbulencias” by Stephen King, “Quedan liberados” by Joe Hill and my story, “Zombis en el avión” -- very cool news!

>>> Source
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotarofushingfeefFlakeNoir
  • edited June 2020
    That is so awesome!  Good luck!
    GNTLGNT
  • Locus describes this as "the Spanish equivalent of the Hugo Awards" -- which is a high honor indeed!
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Locus describes this as "the Spanish equivalent of the Hugo Awards" -- which is a high honor indeed!
    ...good luck Bev.......
    BevVincentNotaroHedda Gabler
  • Three stories from Flight Or Fright have been nominated for a Spanish literary award, the Ignotus Award, in the category "Cuento extranjero" (foreign short story): “El experto en turbulencias” by Stephen King, “Quedan liberados” by Joe Hill and my story, “Zombis en el avión” -- very cool news!

>>> Source
    Keeping fingers and toes crossed,  best of luck Bev.
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • None of our stories won the Ignotus, but I'm still thrilled to have had our work recognized.

You can watch the virtual awards ceremony here:

Hedda Gablernot_nadineGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • None of our stories won the Ignotus, but I'm still thrilled to have had our work recognized.

You can watch the virtual awards ceremony here:

....outstanding!.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler