Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Northern Fancon

I'm an invited guest in the creative corner at Northern Fancon in Prince George, BC, Canada May 3-5

Comments

• ANNOUNCING the Dollar Baby Film Festival is screening at Northern FanCon!

The Dollar Baby Film Festival will feature 8 shorts from indie filmmakers based on stories by the one and only Stephen King! On hand to open the festival is author, Dollar Baby alumni and Stephen King collaborator - Bev Vincent

The film line-up includes:
    The Doctor's Case - Movie, directed by James Douglas
    Everything's Eventual directed by J.P. Scott
    Survivor Type: A Dollar Baby Adaptation, directed by Billy Hanson
    Rainy Season directed by Vanessa Ionta Wright
    Rest Stop - Short Film directed by Stephen Baxter
    For the Road directed by Simon Scott
    I Am The Doorway directed by Simon Pearse
    Popsy directed by Jon Mann

This entire selection of amazing films is free to watch in our exclusive screening area as part of Northern FanCon 2019!

Stay tuned for full details on the schedule for the Dollar Baby Film Festival this week.

Northern FanCon is proudly presented by the Prince George Citizen & UNLTD Media & Events

For tickets, head to http://bit.ly/fancontickets
  • Saturday and Sunday have some horror and suspense flicks that trace to a single master.

"The Dollar Baby Film Festival will feature eight shorts from indie filmmakers based on stories by the one and only Stephen King," said Coyne.

"On hand to open the festival is author, Dollar Baby alumni and Stephen King collaborator Bev Vincent."

The lineup of King flicks includes:
    • The Doctor's Case - directed by James Douglas
    • Everything's Eventual - directed by J.P. Scott
    • Survivor Type: A Dollar Baby Adaptation - directed by Billy Hanson
    • Rainy Season - directed by Vanessa Ionta Wright
    • Rest Stop - directed by Stephen Baxter
    • For The Road - directed by Simon Scott
    • I Am The Doorway - directed by Simon Pearce
    • Popsy - directed by Jon Mann