Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Rich Chizmar talks about his three editors on Gwendy's Magic Feather

Not an interview, per se, but I wanted to preserve Rich's kind words about the work I did on his book!

Comments

• edited March 2020
    Nice video.  And what a great compliment to you, Bev.  You definitely are the go-to guy.

I can't even imagine having Stephen look over something I wrote and editing it for me.  Of course, the whole thing would be scratched through, but I would be giddy with every, "This is horrible. Quit. Now" comment Steve made. 

Richard is a super guy.  Kind and generous.  And I have to say, I thought Gwendy's Magic Feather was a better story than Gwendy's Button Box, but that's just my opinion.
  • Well, I got to edit not only Steve but also his son! I remember sending Joe notes on his story "You Are Released" -- he was very appreciative of them.
  • That's just sort of surreal, isn't it? or is it?  Again, a very nice friendship to be trusted that way.
  • Great video Bev, Rich is very approachable on Twitter and seems like a great guy. 
    You've had some pretty fantastic opportunities and interactions in your career so far. Thanks so much for sharing that with everyone. 
  • edited October 2020
    From Rich Chizmar just now:

Some exciting news for all you faithful GWENDY readers: @StephenKing and @RichardChizmar are hard at work on the third volume. No publication details as of yet, but it will be a full-length novel.

— Richard Chizmar (@RichardChizmar) October 16, 2020
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • Brilliant! 
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • That is excellent news😎
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ...Hot Diddly Damn!.....
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda Gabler