Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Introduce Yourself

edited March 2020 in Free for all
Hello!  I was looking for a message board home that was similar to the Stephen King Message Board that will be closing in June.  

This will be a great place to continue to hear about movies, T.V., music and books that I share an affinity for and to also challenge me to try something new!  Looking forward to learning and discussing.  

Thanks for the safe place to land, Bev.

Comments

• And we might also get to badger Bev into more short story collections. (Though judging how long that took last time, we might be here awhile! :smiley: )

I'm also another of the SKMB flock. 
  • He's sick of me badgering him!  :D.   It's your turn.  You take the baton.
  • Mr. Vincent, thank you for taking me on as a member sir, much appreciated. Hope you have a good weekend.
  • Hello!  I was looking for a message board home that was similar to the Stephen King Message Board that will be closing in June.  

This will be a great place to continue to hear about movies, T.V., music and books that I share an affinity for and to also challenge me to try something new!  Looking forward to learning and discussing.  

Thanks for the safe place to land, Bev.

Same here, looking for a safe port to sail to once the balloon goes up for the final time on the SKMB. I VERY much enjoy Mr. Vincent's DT concordance books, and I got a good reference on this place from another member of the SKMB. Looking forward to carrying on conversations with some of the best people I've never actually met but very much admire and it's good to have a link back to Mr. King in some capacity.
  • ....I'm sure I'm a major annoyance to Bev, with my stupid BS-but he was kind enough(or gullible enough)to take a chance with me as well.....
    Cowboy
  • We will be good message boarders.  We know how to adult.
  • Plus I am a benevolent moderator...
  • Plus I am a benevolent moderator...
    ....what does your religion have to do with this????......
  • Hello everyone. I'm Brian from Dublin, it's great to be here.
    Neesy
  • Notaro said:
    Hello everyone. I'm Brian from Dublin, it's great to be here.
    Hey!  So glad to see you.  Hope the day is bright and shiny your way.  I think I'm actually going to get a good day my way, so I'll be working in the yard at some point.  
  • Notaro said:
    Hello everyone. I'm Brian from Dublin, it's great to be here.
    Hi there, good to see you! :) 
  • Hi everyone!
  • Hi everyone!
    Hello!
  • ....Hi Nottie!!......
  • Howdy NN.

• Hello, it's me! It's wonderful to know that our community isn't coming to a permanent end. Thank you, Bev! 

And Hedda, why the name change? Looking for a fresh start?
  • Hello, it's me! It's wonderful to know that our community isn't coming to a permanent end. Thank you, Bev! 

Greetings!

I signed up here years ago under that name, so just decided to stay with it.
  • Hi everyone!
    Hello, it's me! It's wonderful to know that our community isn't coming to a permanent end. Thank you, Bev! 

Hello back! :) 
  • Hi everyone!
    Hello, it's me! It's wonderful to know that our community isn't coming to a permanent end. Thank you, Bev! 

Howdy.
  • Hi everyone! It's cat. (cat in a bag from SKMB) Very glad to be here! Thank you, Bev!
    Neesy
  • cat said:
    Hi everyone! It's cat. (cat in a bag from SKMB) Very glad to be here! Thank you, Bev!
    Well hello there, kitten.