Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Liking posts via YAGA

I just added a new application (YAGA) that supports reactions, badges and other things I haven't yet fully explored. You may notice some funny notifications in the sidebar as it catches up with the present. At the bottom of a post, if you point your mouse next to "Quote  you'll see a variety of feedback options showing up.

Note: I don't think you can react to your own posts.

I'll look at the configuration to get rid of the annoying email notifications...

NotaroGNTLGNTcat

Comments

• Thanks Bev!
    NotaroGNTLGNTcat
  • Oops, I've just replied to the above over in the music thread, sorry Bev. 
    (Open your eyes, Flakers!) :embarrassed: 
    NotaroBevVincentHedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • Many thanks Bev. :) 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • I think the reactions should now be working for non-admin users. My alter ego just tested it.
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoircat
  • Thanks Bev!
    NotaroGNTLGNTBevVincentcat
  • ....a big thank ya sir.....
    BevVincentNotaroHedda Gablercat
  • I think the reactions should now be working for non-admin users. My alter ego just tested it.
    How're you doing the "like" button Bev? Is this just a [s]demigod[/s] admin trick? :D 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I think the reactions should now be working for non-admin users. My alter ego just tested it.
    How're you doing the "like" button Bev? Is this just a [s]demigod[/s] admin trick? :D 
    Booger... Oops, the coding is different! 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • Still working through the configuration options -- you should see "like" now.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • Oooh, I can "like'! 
    I likey... :D 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • I'm sorry, I'll never speak like that again. The power just went to my head a little bit. :D 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • I can also edit again, thank Bev! 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I can also edit again, thank Bev! 
    Actually, no I can't. [guffaw] 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • I'll work on the editing another time -- I thought I knew what to do, but it gave users the ability to edit any post (not just their own), and I can't allow that.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • I'll work on the editing another time -- I thought I knew what to do, but it gave users the ability to edit any post (not just their own), and I can't allow that.
    Good Lord no! I simply could not be trusted. 

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • That was a joke, I absolutely can! 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • ...."liking" the like!....No worries about me editing anyone else's stuff, I very seldom screw around with my own....I would be nothing more than a cardboard Demigod, unlike Bev's prowess.....or sterness.....HA!, a boat funny......(speaking of editing).....
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoircat