Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Halloween Funeral

2»

Comments

• ....true definition of "dumpster fire".......
    NeesyFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • There are other problems with the book -- at least one story is missing, authors names are misattributed, table of contents doesn't mesh with the book contents, etc. It's a mess all around.
    Oh that is awful! Man, makes you upset doesn't it? Very unfair, well I guess that's also buggered him for future projects too? Good. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaro
  • Well, that's just totally unprofessional.  Was the guy smoking crack?  I mean, how do you mess things up that bad?  I could've done the basics, and I'm not in publishing.  

Is there some way that the authors can acquire the product and salvage it?  Perhaps another publisher could get the rights to it and clean it up and publish it?  

What the hell has happened to ethics, integrity, honesty? 

Monkey see, monkey do.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • Well, that's just totally unprofessional.  Was the guy smoking crack?  I mean, how do you mess things up that bad?  I could've done the basics, and I'm not in publishing.  

Is there some way that the authors can acquire the product and salvage it?  Perhaps another publisher could get the rights to it and clean it up and publish it?  

What the hell has happened to ethics, integrity, honesty? 

Monkey see, monkey do.
    ....evil monkey......
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler