Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

The Twelve Months of Birthdays

1181920212224»

Comments

• Happy birthday kurben! I hope you do something really fun for yourself. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoir
  • I'm back from celebration. I even got presents! 4 small bottles of whisky (kind of taste bottles) and in the end of the meal they surprised me with saying that they would split my bill between them. So i got some beers, good meal and a dessert for free. Good day!!!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Kurben said:
    I'm back from celebration. I even got presents! 4 small bottles of whisky (kind of taste bottles) and in the end of the meal they surprised me with saying that they would split my bill between them. So i got some beers, good meal and a dessert for free. Good day!!!

It sounds like a fantastic birthday, Kurben. I'm so glad. 🎂🎁❤️🥳

GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Also, I'm really frigging sorry if I'm forgetting people.  I'm struggling these days with things that have always come easily to me. 🥹

Happy birthday to all you poor, forgotten, lost (but not, not loved) souls. Please forgive me.? 🥺🥰

I know what you mean Flake - so after saying that, Happy Belated Birthday to both Marsha the former moderator and Kurby aka @Kurben

p.s. Kurben - congratulations on Sweden joining NATO!

GNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • Tracey’s birthday??? Have a good one!
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • .....yes ma'am!!!!.....she said "Thanks!"....we spent the day together yesterday-home decor shopping and went to a nostalgic 50's style diner for our eats....was going to go on another off the beaten path adventure, but it was pissing down the damn rain.....today, I took a personal leave day and all the kids and little'uns are coming over to spend some time.....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Many congrats to GNTwife aka Tracy!!!
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Happy Belated birthday Tracy.💐
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • ....she says she appreciates it quite muchly!.... <3
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoir
  • I think today might be your (Kiwi) birthday Neesy?
    Wishing you very happy celebrations. 🎈💐🎁🎊🎉🥳🎂 @Neesy ;

GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Happy birthday Neesy!
    GNTLGNT
  • Happy Happy birthday Neesy!!!!!!
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • edited April 17
    Belated happy birthday Neesy....🎂🎉🎈🎊🎁
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler