Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

The Twelve Months of Birthdays

Comments

• Happy happy day to you Marsha!
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesyMarshacat
  • Marsha said:
    Thank you everybody! <3
    Happy Birthday 🎂 Marsha 

Tomorrow is Josh’s birthday too but I can’t figure out what to buy him 🤔
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • Neesy said:
    Marsha said:
    Thank you everybody! <3
    Happy Birthday 🎂 Marsha 

Tomorrow is Josh’s birthday too but I can’t figure out what to buy him 🤔
    Happy birthday to Josh for tomorrow.  :)
    KurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaNeesycat
  • Happy Birthday Marsha!

NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesycat
  • Happy birthdays going out to josh!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesycat
  • Happy birthday to Marsha and Josh!!!

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroMarshaNeesycat
  • edited February 2021
    GNTLGNT said:
    Image result for happy birthday josh
    🤣🤣🤣 I know someone this would be perfect for... maybe I'll just make one.😄
    Hedda GablerNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • Happy Birthday to Josh!

Thanks again to all my birthday well-wishers. I had a wonderful day with my cousin. I convinced her we did not need to do a hike and should go shopping and out to lunch instead. Went out for Mexican food for the first time since coming to AZ this year. My cousin's daughter works at the restaurant so she let them know it was my birthday and they gave me a complimentary fried ice cream for dessert. I ate every bit of it which will probably show up on the scales tomorrow but was worth it! Used the gift card one of my daughters sent me as well as buying a side table that I'm planning to try doing a turquoise inlay for on the top.
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesyspideymancat
  • Marsha said:
    Happy Birthday to Josh!

Thanks again to all my birthday well-wishers. I had a wonderful day with my cousin. I convinced her we did not need to do a hike and should go shopping and out to lunch instead. Went out for Mexican food for the first time since coming to AZ this year. My cousin's daughter works at the restaurant so she let them know it was my birthday and they gave me a complimentary fried ice cream for dessert. I ate every bit of it which will probably show up on the scales tomorrow but was worth it! Used the gift card one of my daughters sent me as well as buying a side table that I'm planning to try doing a turquoise inlay for on the top.
    Be sure and show your work! You can start  an art thread we can all add to. You get the ball rolling . 
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • Marsha said:
    Happy Birthday to Josh!

Be sure and show your work! You can start  an art thread we can all add to. You get the ball rolling . 

As long as I'm not the only one doing it, I'd be okay with starting it. :)
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • Marsha said:
    Happy Birthday to Josh!

You do not want to see my art. 😄
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesyMarshacat
  • ...I'll post summpin'.....just did some decal work for an action figure thingamabob....
    Hedda GablerNotaroNeesyMarshacat
  • My lil baby boy turned 13 today. Thirteen! 😳
    Having a bit of a celebration with him after school and work. 

Happy birthday kiddo! If you're reading this...get off ya phone! You're in school!
    Mama loves you. 💜💚💙❤
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroKurbenNeesyspideymanMarshacat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    My lil baby boy turned 13 today. Thirteen! 😳

Happy birthday kiddo! If you're reading this...get off ya phone! You're in school!
    Mama loves you. 💜💚💙❤
    A most happy birthday to kiddo!

Get off the phone kiddo, mama loves you, but she's gonna kick your ass.
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirNeesyspideymanMarshacat
  • edited February 2021
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...I'll post summpin'.....just did some decal work for an action figure thingamabob....
    Yeah, I'll start throwing some work up too.
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirKurbenNeesyspideymanMarshacat
  • FlakeNoir said:

Mama loves you. 💜💚💙❤
    Happy birthday to him Flakes, I hope he has a great evening after school 🎉🍧🎂🥤🍕
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesyspideymanMarshacat
  • FlakeNoir said:

Mama loves you. 💜💚💙❤
    Happy birthday to your  Baby Boy, Flakes!! He does know that he has an amazing mom, i trust?? 
    FlakeNoirNotaroNeesyspideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshacat
  • Thanks for the kiddo's birthday wishes everyone, very much appreciated. 😘
    NotaroNeesyspideymanGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerMarshacat
  • FlakeNoir said:

Mama loves you. 💜💚💙❤
    Hope kiddo had a great day!

Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes for Josh 🎈 

We ordered take out East Indian food 🥘 and also got an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen; plus he won 10 bucks on a scratch ticket 😀
    FlakeNoirNotarospideymanGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerMarshacat
  • Neesy said:
    FlakeNoir said:

Mama loves you. 💜💚💙❤
    Hope kiddo had a great day!

Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes for Josh 🎈 

We ordered take out East Indian food 🥘 and also got an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen; plus he won 10 bucks on a scratch ticket 😀
    Sounds great Neesy!
    NotarospideymanGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerMarshacatNeesy
  • Marsha said:
    Happy Birthday to Josh!

Sounded like a perfect birthday. Your crafts are amazing. Eagerly awaiting to see some of them.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshacatNeesy

• FlakeNoir said:

Mama loves you. 💜💚💙❤
    Happy Belated Birthday to your "lil baby boy".   Has it really been 13 years?  Hope his day was extra special and filled with love and green lights!!
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerMarshacatNeesy