Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Two new novels in 2021

You have a Hard Case Crime book, titled Later, coming in 2021. But I look at your website pretty regularly and it's unusual for you not to have at least two upcoming books on your site. And so I'm wondering if there is another new title you're working on that you can tease?

There will be two next year. I don't want people to get used to that or think that that's the norm. It's not. But it's just the way things happened. So there is another, but I don't want to say anything about it yet.

>>> Source

GNTLGNTcatFlakeNoirHedda GablerNotarospideyman

Comments

• ....whaddya mean Steve?......"get used to it"?....hell, we DEMAND it....the power of the Constant Reader compels you!!......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirspideyman
  • If he doesn't include the word "FlakeNoir" somewhere in this unspoken second book, (and no using it as a chocolate reference either Stephen, that's just cheating) then I'm possibly going to start calling him Stephanie. (as in Meyer) 

Game on, boy. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotarospideymanKurben
  • FlakeNoir said:
    If he doesn't include the word "FlakeNoir" somewhere in this unspoken second book, (and no using it as a chocolate reference either Stephen, that's just cheating) then I'm possibly going to start calling him Stephanie. (as in Meyer) 

Game on, boy. 
    ...the gauntlet has been slammed to the turf...box up the cats and hide the chilluns....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirspideyman
  • FlakeNoir said:
    If he doesn't include the word "FlakeNoir" somewhere in this unspoken second book, (and no using it as a chocolate reference either Stephen, that's just cheating) then I'm possibly going to start calling him Stephanie. (as in Meyer) 

Game on, boy. 
    S. K. has incurred the wrath of our Flakes, everyone take cover.... 😳
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTspideymanKurben
  • ....the newest Gwendy the second one mayhap?.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirspideymanHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....the newest Gwendy the second one mayhap?.....
    With a name like Gwendy, "FlakeNoir" really isn't that much of a stretch, is it now?

Creative juices Stephen, let them flow. 
    spideymanNotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler