Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Onyx Reviews 2021

edited December 2021 in Book Reviews
  1. Never Far Away by Michael Koryta
  2. Good Neighbors by Sarah Langan
  3. Find You First by Linwood Barclay
  4. Lola On Fire by Rio Youers
  5. Dream Girl by Laura Lippman
  6. Where They Wait by Scott Carson
  7. The Dark Hours by Michael Connelly
FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNotarocat

Comments

• He’s a good buddy of mine. I regret that I won’t get to see him on a book tour this year. 
    I've been meaning to start read him more seriously. What would be a good entry to his works? Or could you just pick a book at random? Are there some books you should read ahead of others? Btw, i liked the review too, it was reading it that sparked some of these questions. Hope you dont mind.
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcat
  • I started with The Prophet, which is a good intro to him. I still have several of his earliest books to catch up on. Most of his books work as standalones even when there are subtle ties to other works. He alternates between straight thrillers and supernatural books. 
  • Thank you!!
  • He’s a good buddy of mine. I regret that I won’t get to see him on a book tour this year. 
    ....I'm sorry.....I've perused his website and he appears to be quite the man.....not to shabby either, when you can get The King to dub you "A Master"......
    BevVincentFlakeNoircatNotaro
  • He's had quite an interesting life -- reporter, private investigator, etc.
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNotaro