Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

It's done -- well, sorta

2»

Comments

• I like Chris Golden especially The Boys Are Back In The Town and Straight On Til Morning.

I think he also did an internet story with the actress who played Willow in Buffy?
  • And thanks for the answers Bev. I guess it really is hard and no certain amount of luck is also needed for that lucky first break huh? Even SK himself did not have it easy at first, and things don't seem to change that much.
  • sunny99 wrote: I like Chris Golden especially The Boys Are Back In The Town and Straight On Til Morning.

I think he also did an internet story with the actress who played Willow in Buffy?

Probably. Chris is also a co-author of The Stephen King Universe. He was the roastee at NECON this year--you can see pictures via the NECON thread.
  • sunny99 wrote: And thanks for the answers Bev. I guess it really is hard and no certain amount of luck is also needed for that lucky first break huh? Even SK himself did not have it easy at first, and things don't seem to change that much.

Luck plays a big part in it, but sometimes I think we create our own luck.
  • Yep as my father always says, 'God helps those whom help themselves.'
  • Yep as my father always says, 'God helps those whom help themselves.'

Ah such words of wisdom. I'll remember that when I attain my Godhood status in this here board ;D
  • Is VC Andrews another one of those?

I rmrmber someone saying she died like 10 years ago and the books are still coming.

Unfortunately all her books are basically he same.