Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

The Losers' Club®: A Stephen King Podcast

NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT

Comments

• Who is running this site?
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Randall Colburn and Michael Roffman. They've done well over 200 episodes of their podcast since 2017. "The series also features a number of special guests from various King-related productions. In the past, the Losers have spoken to Thomas Jane, Mick Garris, Jerry O’Connell, Mary Lambert, Wil Wheaton, and many, many more."
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gabler
  • Probably my favorite Stephen King podcast. If you haven't checked it out, I recommend going back and listening to some of their past episodes on his books. They have a lot of fun, but they have some good, in-depth discussions about each book.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • They really know their stuff.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerGrant87
  • Author and essayist Bev Vincent joins the Losers to discuss his new must-have tome Stephen King: A Complete Exploration of His Work, Life, and Influences. Chock full of archival photos and materials dusted straight from King's own personal collection, this chronological deep dive into King's life and work is a delight to read -- one of those giant books you keep by your bed for years and years. Today, Vincent discusses how he put the damn thing together, while also weighing in on the many myths, oft-forgotten chapters, and detours within King's Dominion.

FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • I'll come back to this after my book arrives and I've had time to explore it. 
    GNTLGNT
  • edited September 2022
    This was very well done. And how it should be done.  I love the Losers’ Club podcast. They are professional, prepared and intelligent.  

A great discussion with a good knowledge base for follow up questions.  They are fun and funny, but never in a way that takes the focus off their guest and pathetically tries to shine it on themselves. Respectful and informative. Sets a high bar for wannabe podcasts.  They bring it every time by not just talkin’ the talk. They walk the walk with hard work — that shows. 

Good job. 
    GNTLGNTBevVincentFlakeNoirKurben