Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

LeVar Burton Reads Contest

We are thrilled to inform you that your submission to the LeVar Burton Reads "Origins and Encounters" Contest has made it to the top 100 and is being advanced to the next round of deliberations. We will have another update for you by the end of the month.

Long odds, still, but pretty cool nonetheless.

GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir

Comments

• ...congratulations Bev, I'm happy for you....
    Hedda GablerBevVincentFlakeNoirNotaro
  • edited November 2021
    That is absolutely fantastic!  I am watching his masterclass which is so interesting. 

Good luck!
    GNTLGNTBevVincentFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Fantastic Bev! Very happy for you, best of luck.
    NotaroHedda GablerBevVincentGNTLGNT
  • Thank you for submitting to the LeVar Burton Reads "Origins and Encounters" Contest. Your submission made it into the Top 25 submissions, but will unfortunately not be going forward into the final round. This doesn't have to be the end! LBR does story searches for two seasons every year. Should your work end up published elsewhere in its final, glorious form, the researcher for the podcast may find it again out in the wild and bring it to LeVar Burton's attention again.
    Close, but no cigar. Who wanted a cigar anyway!

FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Congrats on getting to that 25– what an honor and a win in my book. 
    BevVincentnot_nadineFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Thank you for submitting to the LeVar Burton Reads "Origins and Encounters" Contest. Your submission made it into the Top 25 submissions, but will unfortunately not be going forward into the final round. This doesn't have to be the end! LBR does story searches for two seasons every year. Should your work end up published elsewhere in its final, glorious form, the researcher for the podcast may find it again out in the wild and bring it to LeVar Burton's attention again.

Very bad for your health, they can keep their Cubans. Top 25 is fantastic, so proud of you Bev. ❤
    BevVincentnot_nadineGNTLGNTHedda Gabler

....don't sweat it....he couldn't cut it on Jeopardy, so what's he know?....
    Hedda Gabler
  • edited February 2022
    I’d really like to recommend his podcast. It’s free and terrific stories from new as well as well-established authors . 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT