Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Son of Dissonant Harmonies?

Or, as one reader suggested (from a quick misreading of the title) Dissonant Hormones

GNTLGNTFlakeNoir

Comments

• ....I think this is a great venture.....now, as to the other "title", if that should ever see the light of day-might I suggest Nora Roberts as coauthor?.....
    BevVincentFlakeNoir
  • That was an easy Yes vote for me.
    BevVincentGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • I would vote yes but it won’t let me. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • I wanna know who voted No! I mean, why?  ;)
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNT
  • Someone said no? Interesting. 
    GNTLGNT
  • I can't believe people voted no. Some people like to be douches, just because they can.  :/
    I can't vote either, but I'm definitely not part of the 9%.
    BevVincentKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ...nor am I, 9% "NO"=100% "Asshat"......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I can't believe people voted no. Some people like to be douches, just because they can.  :/
    It's Twitter. People love being douches on there.

GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Grant87 said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    I can't believe people voted no. Some people like to be douches, just because they can.  :/
    It's Twitter. People love being douches on there.

It's all of social media I think.  I've stopped going to all of those platforms because of the ugly behaviour and attitudes.
    Life will be over before we know it and being immersed in that kind of hostile environment can only be detrimental in the pursuit of human happiness or belonging. 
    I do understand that people need those platforms to promote their businesses and live, but they're just no longer for me, I don't like seeing people get hurt.
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTGrant87
  • Or, maybe just maybe, it’s cathartic. 

GNTLGNT
  • Or, maybe just maybe, it’s cathartic. 

For who(m)? Young people don't stand a chance. Oldies like me at least have the benefit of experience, hindsight and fact-finding skills.
    Young people and teenagers are forming life-long opinions from oftimes utter garbage that has no basis in reality. 

Gawd... I'm sorry for the thread derail. 😬☺😔
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ...allow me to keep the train tottering on the edge of the canyon for a moment longer...yes, while I agree that RESPECTFUL debate and engagement can be cathartic, most of the issue arises from those who's mouths write checks that their assess couldn't cash in a face on meeting....Godzilla of the laptop, Droopy Dog of reality....it's why I bristled and "attacked" so often on the SKMB in defense of those who were being put down by others who felt that a keyboard gave them invincibility and a license to be a shithead...same feeling still applies, except They are Legion on the interwebs.....
    KurbenHedda Gabler