Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Blurbs

I've blurbed a few books in my time. I thought I'd collect them here as I think of them.

Comments

• Chasing the Boogeyman by Richard Chizmar

"Chasing the Boogeyman perfectly captures the feeling of growing up in a small town facing an existential threat from real evil. Chizmar's Edgewood is post-Bradbury-esque, not as idyllic as that author's Green Town...it's grittier and more grounded in a reality contemporary readers will recognize and respond to. Richard Chizmar has invented a new literary genre--brilliant!" --Bev Vincent, co-editor with Stephen King of Flight or Fright
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • edited January 2022
    The Man from Mittelwerk by M.Z. Urlocker

“A fascinating blend of noir and cosmic horror focusing on a man seeking his brother, lost at war, while trying to hold on to the woman he loves.”

— Bev Vincent, author of The Road to the Dark Tower and The Stephen King Illustrated Companion

• Dead Man's Song by Jonathan Maberry

"Steeped in the blues and saturated with violence and foreboding."

— Bev Vincent, author of The Road to the Dark Tower: Exploring Stephen King's Magnum Opus
  • edited March 2022
    Adapting Stephen King Volume 1 by Joseph Maddrey

"This book arrived at the perfect time because I am working on a project that relates to adaptations and I was looking for deep dives into early projects and, lo and behold, there it was!"

— Bev Vincent, author of The Stephen King Illustrated Companion, The Dark Tower Companion, and The Road to the Dark Tower
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
This discussion has been closed.