Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

The Green Mile | 4K 10 Minute Preview | Warner Bros. Entertainment

FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT

Comments

• edited February 2022
    I have never watched this movie start to finish. I’ve seen clips over the years, but never the thing as a whole. This clip broke me up. 

I can remember the books coming out. I couldn’t have been more in love with how they marketed this story.  It was like waiting for a Little Orphan Annie decoder —
    the antici—paaaation! Only the payoff wasn’t an Ovaltine commercial. 

Such a masterpiece. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • I have never watched this movie start to finish. I’ve seen clips over the years, but never the thing as a whole. This clip broke me up. 

I can remember the books coming out. I couldn’t have been more in love with how they marketed this story.  It was like waiting for a Little Orphan Annie decoder —
    the antici—paaaation! Only the payoff wasn’t an Ovaltine commercial. 

Such a masterpiece. 
    Oh... my God. Seriously girl? This is one of my favourite all time movies. 
    You know I absolutely adore Tom, he is incredible in this. I loved Brutal too, my favourite characters.
    This is a great repeat-watch movie. One of the very few that holds up to the book/s. Stellar cast helps of course.
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • If you watch any YouTube reactions to the movie, the viewers invariably end up reaching for the tissues, gals and guys. I especially love their confusion when Coffey takes back Paul Edgecomb's urinary infection.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenNotaroHedda Gabler
  • ....Mr. Jingles was the REAL star.......
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroHedda Gabler