Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

The Simpsons to spoof "It"

‘The Simpsons’ Will Spoof Stephen King’s ‘It’ With A Full Episode Dedicated to Pennywise

Krusty the Clown as Pennywise, Stephen King’s evil character from “It,” has become a popular tattoo image. Now, it will become part of “The Simpsons” canon. One of this fall’s two “Treehouse of Horror” episodes will be full-length parody of “It,” “The Simpsons” exec producer Matt Selman revealed on Saturday at San Diego Comic-Con.

The “It” parody will be the first time a “Treehouse” has focused on a single story for its entire half hour.

“We’ve never done a single fantastical, bloody, scary, dark story, told over the scope of the the 20 minutes and 40 seconds that is an episode,” Selman told Variety. “I think the fans are going to be really excited. Certainly the tattoos already exist of Krusty as Pennywise. So we’re just writing towards the tattoos now. You want as many tattoo worthy moments in your episodes as you can.”
Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT

Comments

• Can't wait for this! I'm a big Simpsons fan, and the Treehouse of Horror episodes are some of my favorites.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • ....Pennywise and Parody go together like biscuits and honey....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir