Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Which Side Are You On?

edited September 2022 in Free for all
I make a brief appearance in this video, which features musical performances from Bruce Cockburn, Ani DiFranco, Heather Rankin and others, along with cameos from a wide variety of people around the world, including Rick Mercer and Myles Goodwyn of April Wine.

"The primary goal of this project is the message, as opposed to it being a fundraiser. However, the song will generate revenue, all of which will be donated to a registered charity in aid of Ukraine."

The song is a reworking of a 1931 piece, originally written as a union song by Florence Reece.

not_nadineGNTLGNTspideymanHedda GablerNeesyFlakeNoirLou_SytsmaKurben

Comments

• I make a brief appearance in this video, which features musical performances from Bruce Cockburn, Ani DiFranco, Heather Rankin and others, along with cameos from a wide variety of people around the world, including Rick Mercer and Myles Goodwyn of April Wine.

"The primary goal of this project is the message, as opposed to it being a fundraiser. However, the song will generate revenue, all of which will be donated to a registered charity in aid of Ukraine."

The song is a reworking of a 1931 piece, originally written as a union song by Florence Reece.

That was terrific. I liked your segment because you did something different. But, i feel cheated. No singing Bev?
    NeesyFlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurben
  • I wasn't invited to sing, alas!
    NeesyFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Brilliant, gave me goosebumps. ❤
    Hedda GablerBevVincentGNTLGNT
  • I wasn't invited to sing, alas!
    Does this make you want to sweep your shower for 'bugs'? 🤔
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • The guy who organized this is someone I know from high school.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • ....great reworking and grand harmonizing.....
    Hedda GablerBevVincentFlakeNoir
  • Tres cool!
    You should be familiar with some of those card-holders!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler