Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

A little further along the path of the beam.....

Just wanted to say hello again to everyone. DJ, Scott, Flake, and others. I sincerely hope this message finds you and finds you well, as the saying goes from one of my favorite movie adaptations from Mr. King. It's been a very tough year but that's no excuse not to stop by and say hello to the people who have meant so much to me over the years. Scott, I'm long overdue for a good lambasting from you, my friend, so hit me with both barrels if you wish, lol, it's righteously deserved. I'm going to start dropping back in if I'm still welcome here, which I very much hope I am. Life has caught up to me and I have forgotten the face of my father, cry pardon my friends. Everyone have a good evening and approaching weekend.

“The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.” SK

"Hey-Ho. Let's Go!" - The Ramones via Pet Sematary SK

BevVincentHedda GablerspideymanGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoir

Comments

• Hey there! You lived up to your named and ghosted us!!!! 😄

so happy to see you back. 

Check out the threads and add some chat to the conversations. Love to hear what you are reading, movies, music — all of that. 

Welcome home. 
    not_nadineghost19spideymanGNTLGNT
  •  :)  Hi Ghost!  Good to see you!
    ghost19spideymanGNTLGNTKurben
  •  :)  Hi Ghost!  Good to see you!

It's good to see you too ma'am, very good. Thank you. 
    GNTLGNTnot_nadine
  • Hey there! You lived up to your named and ghosted us!!!! 😄

so happy to see you back. 

Check out the threads and add some chat to the conversations. Love to hear what you are reading, movies, music — all of that. 

Welcome home. 
    It's very good to be home, thank you. 
    Hedda GablerspideymanGNTLGNTnot_nadine
  • Hi Ghost. Happy to see you found your way back to "family".  Missed you!  Sending love and green lights.
    GNTLGNTHedda Gablernot_nadineghost19
  • ghost19 said:
    Just wanted to say hello again to everyone. DJ, Scott, Flake, and others. I sincerely hope this message finds you and finds you well, as the saying goes from one of my favorite movie adaptations from Mr. King. It's been a very tough year but that's no excuse not to stop by and say hello to the people who have meant so much to me over the years. Scott, I'm long overdue for a good lambasting from you, my friend, so hit me with both barrels if you wish, lol, it's righteously deserved. I'm going to start dropping back in if I'm still welcome here, which I very much hope I am. Life has caught up to me and I have forgotten the face of my father, cry pardon my friends. Everyone have a good evening and approaching weekend.

A SPECIAL KIND OF STUPID....but you're our special dum-dum.....glad to see you back old friend.....indeed I have missed the chance to belittle and bash you....let the games begin!!....
    spideymanHedda Gablernot_nadineKurben
  • Yum Yum Dum-dums

Dum Dum - Mega - Economy Candy
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenghost19
  • Ghost!!! So happy to see you. You are always welcome. Hope you stay.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTghost19
  • ...one day, coupla freakin' posts and he has to take a nappy????....what a wuss.....
    Kurbenghost19
  • Lovely to see you, Ghost... you're aways welcome. ❤
    GNTLGNTHedda Gablerghost19
  • 😳 You're also "always" welcome...
    What?! The first one was the Kiwi spelling. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gablerghost19
  • FlakeNoir said:
    😳 You're also "always" welcome...
    ....s'ok.....he's a teensy bit thick in the skull....he'll never notice.....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirghost19
  • spideyman said:
    Hi Ghost. Happy to see you found your way back to "family".  Missed you!  Sending love and green lights.

So good to hear from you ma'am. I hope you are well.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ghost19 said:

A SPECIAL KIND OF STUPID....but you're our special dum-dum.....glad to see you back old friend.....indeed I have missed the chance to belittle and bash you....let the games begin!!....

If you only see the (slightly slow) but genuine smile on my face my friend at seeing your post. I have thought often of you and wondered how you're doing. I hope you are well, and I hope to be back around more now that I've got some things in order.
  • Kurben said:
    Ghost!!! So happy to see you. You are always welcome. Hope you stay.

Good to see you also sir. Hope you are doing well.
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...one day, coupla freakin' posts and he has to take a nappy????....what a wuss.....

I was busy, honest!;)
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Lovely to see you, Ghost... you're aways welcome. ❤
    It's very good to hear from you Flake. Hope you and your family are well, ma'am.

• GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:

He's right, I'm a product of the Arkansas public education system, we're not too smart, but we have a real good time. RC Cola and moon pies, M-O-O-N that spells moon pie.....
  • ghost19 said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:

He's right, I'm a product of the Arkansas public education system, we're not too smart, but we have a real good time. RC Cola and moon pies, M-O-O-N that spells moon pie.....
    Arkansas  rfunny
    ghost19Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoir
  • That is a classic...lol
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNT