Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Richard Chizmar Podcast Interview

Here's my latest The Writers Podcast Interview - A Halloween Special Edition! 

The Writers Ep 63 - A Chizmar Conversation. 

Special guest, Richard Chizmar chats about working with Stephen King, Cemetery Dance, A Long December, Gwendy Trilogy, Chasing the Boogeyman and more!

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT

Comments

• Will settle in with this one tonight. Thanks Lou!
    Lou_SytsmaFlakeNoirGNTLGNTBevVincent
  • Here's my latest The Writers Podcast Interview - A Halloween Special Edition! 

The Writers Ep 63 - A Chizmar Conversation. 

Special guest, Richard Chizmar chats about working with Stephen King, Cemetery Dance, A Long December, Gwendy Trilogy, Chasing the Boogeyman and more!

Great episode, Rich is a neat guy and that just felt like we were all sitting around a table together having a chat. 
    I haven't read Chasing the Boogeyman, but will be sometime soon after listening to this.
    Thanks for sharing with us Lou.
    GNTLGNTLou_SytsmaHedda Gabler
  • edited November 2022
    Good interview with a nice conversational flow. 

but I have to disagree with Rich on one thing  — Chasing the Boogeyman was far superior to Blair 🤮 Witch.  

He’s right that the movie premise was great. The first 30 minutes, they had me. And then the movie turned into the Keystone Cops with yakkety sax playing. 

Chasing was strong from start to finish, really capturing that true crime book format. 
    GNTLGNTLou_SytsmaFlakeNoir
  • ...well stated as always Deej....Chasing was a well executed premise, that read like watching an ID "whodunit".....
    FlakeNoirHedda Gabler