Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Mike Flanagan Interview - Dark Tower Updates

Lot's of great, up-to-date Dark Tower tidbits in this interview with Mike Flanagan. 

BevVincentHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir

Comments

• Another interview where Flanagan talks Dark Tower and other projects.

As quoted at Dark Horizons:

In fact, he confirms not only is the project in a good place right now, but it will be his number one priority when the strike ends:

“I feel really good about where we are. Oddly, where we are at the moment is completely frozen, because of the strike, but we had a wonderful spring with it and we’re making enormous progress on it. And I have every reason to believe that on the other side of the strike, it’s gonna be priority #1.

We have great partners on it that I can’t talk about, and we’ve got some really exciting actors circling on it that I can’t talk about, and we have some potentially groundbreaking approaches to the filmmaking of it that I just can’t really talk about … but what I can say is that my fears that any momentum we had developed was gonna be obliterated [by the strike], well, I don’t really worry about that.”

https://www.darkhorizons.com/dark-tower-to-be-flanagans-priority/

BevVincentFlakeNoirLou_SytsmaGNTLGNTHedda Gabler