Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Freya Goes Viral

My new story is now available in the charity anthology Mirrors Reflecting Shadows

Anxiety Press, Outcast Press, and Roi Fainéant Press have teamed up to curate an anthology with proceeds going towards The Trevor Project. For 20+ years, The Trevor Project has worked tirelessly on suicide prevention among LGBTQ+ youth, who are more than four times as likely to attempt suicide than their peers (Johns et al., 2019, 2020).

This collection of 34 stories is as diverse as the community it supports. Comprised of personal essays, supernatural fiction, fairy tales, romance, noir, and dirty realism to name a few, Mirrors Reflecting Shadows shows MCs searching for acceptance in worlds sometimes fantastical but always relatable in its alienation, murky morals, grime and splendor.

Characters include ghosts and gods, contract killers and CPS investigators, card counters and coke dealers, palace guards and hen wranglers, suicidal sons and conflicted parents, priests and thieves, wizards and roadies--and that's just a flash of what resides in this pivotal looking glass.
Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir