Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Beyond Horror: The Enduring Impact of Stephen King

ABC Overnights (Australia)

It's nearly impossible to overstate how influential Stephen King is, and no single writer has dominated the landscape of genre writing like he has. To date, he is the only author in history to have had more than 30 books become No. 1 best-sellers! So — why does he remain so universally beloved?

Well, joining us on Overnights this morning to answer this question is horror author Bev Vincent! A successful author in his own right, Bev also has become known as an expert chronicler on King — and has also collaborated with him on the anthology book 'FRIGHT OR FLIGHT.'

>>> Listen here

GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoir

Comments

• Nice interview, Biv. I love how they say your name. Biv. Charming. 🙂
    BevVincentGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Nice listen. 
    BevVincentGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • The interview that almost didn't happen...the initial request went into the spam folder on my hotmail account, which I never look at because I have my messages autoforwarded to gmail. But I was having trouble getting a 2factor authorization email for my antivirus software, so I looked in that folder and...voila! It had arrived the previous day. So, thanks McAfee!
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesyLou_Sytsma