Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

The Voynich Manuscript

My story "The Voynich Manuscript" will appear Mystery Most International, to be released this month.

Publishing the week of April 22, The Mystery Patrons Present: Mystery Most International features 35 stories set in International locations. All proceeds from the sales of this anthology–and all of The Mystery Patrons future anthologies–will go toward sponsoring registrations, travel, and accommodations to various dedicated mystery conventions.

Featuring Stories by:

Joseph Benedetto, Jared Cade, Susan Daly, Chris Dreith, Marni Graff, Kerry Hammond, Peter W.J. Hayes, Anne Hillerman & David Tedlock, Aimee Kluck, Deb Lacy, Kate Lansing, Robert Lopresti, Nina Mansfield, Nev March, Jeffrey Marks, Rob McCartney, Liz Milliron, donalee Moulton, Lorraine Sharma Nelson, Alan Orloff, Josh Pachter, Maureen Patrick, Katherine Ramsland, Robin Ray, Lori Robbins, Merrilee Robson, Verena Rose, J.R. Sanders, Shawn Reilly Simmons, Sarah Stephens, Cathi Stoler, Gabriel Valjan, Elaine Viets, Bev Vincent, Kristopher Zgorski

GNTLGNT