Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

tRttDT Limited

Bravo Bev - this book is going to be a smash!  :)

from the CD Pubs website!
Update #1: The Lettered Edition of Bev Vincent's The Road to the Dark Tower has SOLD OUT!

(edited to fix my stupid spelling mistakes)

Comments

• As expected by all on this messageboard ;D

Congrats Bev
  • I can't believe that many people will spend that much money for a book by little ole me!

The book is coming along. Rich told me to expect page proofs in a couple of weeks. I just sent him a package of changes that arose from reading the galley of DT7, but they are fairly minor to implement and shouldn't affect the schedule unduly. I could have waited for the page proofs to implement them but since a couple of them impact the end note numbering I thought it best to get them in before the page proofs are run.
  • Step One to Rich & Famous!

Get other people to spend money on me!

Timeframe! May take several years or maybe not! ;D
  • CRinVA wrote: Step One to Rich & Famous!

Get other people to spend money on me!

Timeframe!  May take several years or maybe not! ;D

A tried and true formula for generations :)
  • Hi Bev, just a quick question. I have been waiting for the release of the road to the dark tower which I purchased from CD. Just would like to check and see if there is a date. I really can't wait. I have several of your books and your top on my list. Keep up the good work. Glad I found this site. Sincerely Lilgi
  • No specific date, but it's getting close. The dust jackets are being printed, the slipcases are on order -- I'm hoping August, but that's just speculation on my part.
  • August would be perfect! August 21st or 30th to be exact would be way perfect! 8) I won't say why. :P

Nice to know it's getting closer!

Lin :)