Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Cullen Douglas

I saw our Guy on TV last night. He's in one of those T-Mobile commercials with Catherine Zeta-Jones. It's the one about the guy roaming the alleys at night, knocking over trash cans, getting things thrown at him and getting caught in the security lights. Pretty cool!

Comments

• What are we talking about? (For those of us who consistently get left behind)
  • What are we talking about? (For those of us who consistently get left behind)  

Pretty penguin. Bev is talking about Cullen Douglas, the actor who will play the homicidal maitre'd, Guy, in Gotham Cafe.

Eeee!

• And Cullen Douglas looks exactly the way I pictured Guy to be. Nice job on the casting :)
  • Cullen has also been in the movies "Sunshine State," "Big Trouble" and "Love Liza." Some of his television appearances include "Enterprise," "Boomtown" and "Going To California." PLus he just booked a nice role on "ER." Awesome talent and will be outstanding as Guy.
  • Welcome to the board, capnett!
  • Cullen will appear on NBC's Las Vegas. Airdate - Monday November 15 @ 9PM.
  • Cullen Douglas (GUY) makes a guest appearance on ABC's ALIAS, March 16. He plays "Jimmy," an ex-patriot with some very important top secret information - it's so classified that he knows giving it up will cost him his life...
  • Cullen Douglas will now be recurring in the role of "Patrick" on NBC's SCRUBS.
  • :) That's a great show! Probably more light-hearted than Gotham Cafe. ;)

Lin
  • Here's all of Cullen's latest news in one blurb, adding one new appearance.

Cullen Douglas (GUY) will now be recurring in the role of "Patrick" on NBC's SCRUBS. He's also currently shooting an appearance on HBO's SIX FEET UNDER, and can next be seen in a guest appearance on ABC's ALIAS, March 16. In the episode he plays "Jimmy," an ex-patriot with some very important top secret information - it's so classified that he knows giving it up will cost him his life...
  • Catch Cullen on Alias Wednesday March 16th
  • Cullen Douglas "Guy" has parlayed his recent guest appearance on Lifetime's "Strong Medicine" into a recurring role. Keep a lookout for Cullen as Tom Abrams, the Rittenhouse Hospital's overworked and always frazzled toxicologist.
  • Cullen Douglas (Guy) recently shot an appearance on HBO's Deadwood. The buzz ... it could possibly turn recurring. He's also currently in the middle of shooting a guest appearance on the WB's Charmed. Cullen plays "The Imp Master." The episode is slated to air Oct. 23.
  • Cullen Douglas guest stars on BONES tonight
  • I just got around to watching Criminal Intent from after the Super Bowl last night. Prime real estate for a TV show. Guess who played the coroner who gleefully explained how the murder victims were bled out like in a slaughter house? Our man Guy -- Cullen Douglas! A nice marquee guest-starring role.
  • Our man Guy, Cullen Douglas, was a guest star on Grey's Anatomy last night. He played a man who had to undergo open heart surgery while conscious. It was a tour-de-force performance, as he freaks out in the middle of surgery and Izzie has to calm him down.
  • Cullen scores again as the manager of a scuzzy Ithaca hotel on last night's season finale of Without a Trace.
  • Cullen had a major guest role on this week's "Private Practice" as a pedophile who is ordered to undergo treatment by Amy Brenneman's character.