Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

DT7 prologue (link in the body of this message)

edited July 2004 in Dark Tower

Comments

• Why thank you Bev.

And redemption indeed doth feel as good as this.

I want an ARC.

;D
  • Awesome!

Thanks, Bev...
  • That was a great read. 53 more days!
  • How sweet the agony of 53 days ;D
  • OK OK, I'm a DT Junkie and I have been "clean" for 2 hrs and 42 minutes! Yep, I read the prologue! And am none the worse for it! In fact I must say that Pere Callahan is ....

nah, I changed my mind. My lips are sealed. You couldn't pry this info outta me, not under chinese water torture or extreme tickling by many the fair maidens. Nope nosirree, I'm not talking, mums the word. Pip Pip, Cheerio! ;D

unless of course I'm bribed - I can be bribed if, as Bob Barker says, if'n "The Price is Right!" ;D
  • I can say one thing Bob. You sure as hell must have encouraged a lot of those visiting this thread to just click on the link Bev posted and spoiled themselves silly ;D
  • Thankya Big Big

Sunny! :)
  • And I thank ya back Sai Bob. I thank ya back big big.

• CRinVA wrote: OK OK, I'm a DT Junkie and I have been "clean" for 2 hrs and 42 minutes!  Yep, I read the prologue! And am none the worse for it!  In fact I must say that Pere Callahan is ....

nah, I changed my mind. My lips are sealed. You couldn't pry this info outta me, not under chinese water torture or extreme tickling by many the fair maidens. Nope nosirree, I'm not talking, mums the word.  Pip Pip, Cheerio!  ;D

unless of course I'm bribed - I can be bribed if, as Bob Barker says, if'n "The Price is Right!"  ;D

Bob, I am shocked, matey! I had hoped you would last longer than this (lol) ... I have managed to hold out thus far, but have Thursday and Friday off, must remain strong and resist temptation. Actually am that busy that when I get home I just want to crash in front of the TV and haven't got the time to search out DT7 stuff...God is keeping me busy :)
  • Dukky,

Its no big deal - not like learning the ending to a movie before you go see it or to learn of a plot twist.

When I went to see Six Sense after it had been out 4 weeks or more I still had no idea - had not heard a thing about it and it was good. Had I heard teh twist it would have been ruined!

In the case of TDT 7 I do not feel its spoiled. I just learned what the prologue has to say before the book comes out. And guess what - it still leaves you hanging!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  • I suppose that's what worries me :-/

It will make September 21 seem very far away...I'm better of not knowing and the time will fly by :)

Is definetly off now.

Night :)
  • I am not counting till 9/21. I ordered the Artist Edition from Grant Books and it is supposed to be delivered two weeks prior to that - I am looking at perhaps as little as 5 - 6 weeks! ;D
  • And by that time all will be known of Pere Callahan's fate as he... ;D
  • Ooops sorry about that Bev. My enthusiasm got the better of me. Feel free to deep six my post.
  • Lou Lou skip to my Lou... ;D
  • Better than to the loo! ;D
  • say, that was a yummy little tidbit. just the perfect length.

sept. 21 eh? wotc didnt get into my town until like 2 weeks after the release date.
  • You kidding me Ford? SoS didn't get to my part of the world until one month after. Luckily I have other sources ;D