Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

DT VII bookmarks on ebay...spoilers in link

edited August 2004 in Dark Tower
Did any of you see these bookmarks on ebay?   Careful, the seller put some kind of spoiler in the description.  I haven't read the description or spoiler I just wanted to see what the bookmarks look like.

$20+ for bookmarks is a little too rich for my blood, and Bev said these are just from the UK publisher.  I remember free bookmarks at BN and Borders when WoC came out.  Anyone know if Scribner might be doing something like that for DTVII?  I would think there would be a marketing blitz with the finale!

For the curious, here's the link.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6921479412

Comments

• DO NOT READ IT!!!!!!!!!! I did, ( but i dont care about spoliers) and yes..nice BIG one!!!

The bookmarks are nothing special. just a pic of the dt from the bottom looking up and a raven circling the top. The caption "are you REady'

see? nothing special
  • I read the spoiler cause I'm the type that likes to shake my present a week before christmas to figure out what it is.

****Spoiler, but not really*******

It definitely goes in the direction I thought it would, thats for sure!
  • These are pretty nice bookmarks -- I got a batch of 'em this weekend.
  • Well, the last one's went for $36+ S/H. Here's another one at $7 and NO SPOILERS if you want to see what they look like.

Ebay- DT bookmarks